Michael Swaden and Janet Drake are Full Accredited Members of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
SFE is a national association of independent lawyers who specialise in older client law and are trained in older client care. Members are able to take into account any difficulties both mental and physical which can affect older and vulnerable clients and they are aware of the health and social problems that people may face.
As SFE Full Accredited Members Michael Swaden and Janet Drake:
- Are specialists in advising older and vulnerable clients on legal matters
- Are fully qualified Solicitors who have undertaken additional specialist training in older client law
- Have spent a substantial amount of their time working with older and vulnerable clients
- Have gained the Older Client Care in Practice Award which is accredited by Skills for Justice (SFJ) a government body .This shows they have the required additional skills to be able to advise and support older and vulnerable people.
- Follow a strict code of practice
- Are committed to providing good quality legal advice
- Are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Keep their knowledge and skills up to date by undertaking regular training
Michael and Janet specialise in Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyships.
If you would like to speak to them on any of these matters please contact them on 020 7431 4999 or email@example.com.